- Role: Administrator
- Reporting to: Operations Manager.
- Contract type: Part-time (3 days per week), permanent appointment with a 3-month probationary period.
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday (working days to be agreed) 09:00-5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
- Location: Remote working.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (pro-rata) dependent on experience.
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company provided Macbook and iPhone.
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are a mostly remote team, with offices in London and Brussels and a representative office in Paris. You will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves providing general administrative support to the team as a whole, to ensure effective running of the agency.
The work includes: 1) General administrative support (70%) 2) Meetings management (30%)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys supporting others in an administrative role and is happy to get involved in a wide variety of tasks. This role will require flexibility, an open mind and a willingness to get the job done.
The application process for this role has closed.
Please review the full job pack before applying using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 5pm Monday 27th July. Note: this has been brought forward due to the high number of applications.