Data Protection Analyst
Role: Data Protection Analyst
- Reporting to: Senior Associate, Data Protection
- Contract type: 1-year fixed-term contract, with likely extension to permanent
- Hours of work: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week worked Monday to Friday
- Location: Remote within UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, or Switzerland
- Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 per annum is the salary range for the position; position within the range will be determined based on candidate location, expertise and experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role involves providing research, analysis, report writing and project management support primarily to the ‘Apply’ team to facilitate the delivery of AWO’s data protection consultancy client services and projects. The work includes: 1) data protection client work 2) research and report writing and 3) project management
This is an exciting opportunity for those interested in translating and applying data protection obligations for clients across a wide range of sectors, including non-profits, philanthropy, government, business, humanitarian organisations and academia and across international data processing operations.
The application process for this role has now closed.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Please apply using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 14th November 2021.