Data Protection Consultant
- Role: Data Protection Consultant
- Reporting to: Strategy Director
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday (inclusive) 09:00-5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- Location: UK based (some remote working possible). Must be able to travel to London regularly to attend client meetings.
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are a mostly remote team, with offices in London and Brussels and a representative office in Paris. You will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves delivering data protection services to clients from a range of sectors, including but not limited to commercial clients, non-profit organisations and international humanitarian actors.
The work includes: 1) Data protection client work 2) Research and report writing 3) Business development 4) Building relationships 6) Project management
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in working in data protection and can confidently work with a wide range of clients.
The application process for this role has closed.
Please review the full job pack before applying using our online recruitment system.. Deadline: 5pm on 9th August 2020.