Senior Associate, Data Protection
Role: Senior Associate, Data Protection
- Reporting to: Strategy Director
- Contract type: 1-year fixed-term contract, with likely extension to permanent
- Hours of work: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week worked Monday to Friday
- Location: Remote within UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy or the Netherlands: hybrid working options available
- Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 per annum is the usual salary range for the position; position within the range will be determined based on candidate location, expertise and experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme (dependent on country); parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period
AWO is a new data rights agency.
AWO started in January 2020. We are a remote-first team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
The role primarily involves delivering data protection services to clients from a range of sectors, including but not limited to commercial clients, non-profit organisations and international humanitarian actors. The work includes: 1) data protection client work; 2) research and report writing; 3) business development; 4) relationship-building; and 5) project management.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in working in data protection, can confidently work with clients and is keen to learn and develop as part of a growing organisation. The role would best suit a candidate who wants to make a difference in a business environment that is also able to deliver positive social impact through a diverse client base.
Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 22nd May 2022.