Role: Finance Coordinator
- Reporting to: Finance and Business Development Manager
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with likely extension to permanent
- Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Remote within UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy or the Netherlands
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency.
AWO started in January 2020. We are a remote-first team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves providing support across all aspects of finance for AWO’s client-facing teams by organising and streamlining our finance functions, including accounts payable, receivable, payroll, and financial administration, under the oversight of the Finance and Business Development Manager.
In addition to finance duties, the Finance Coordinator will be expected to pitch in with a range of tasks for the Operations and Finance team, including delivering events and administrative work.
The application process for this role has now closed.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Please apply using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 30th January 2022.