Legal and Policy Analyst
- Role: Legal and Policy Analyst.
- Reporting to: Managing Director.
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with possible extension.
- Hours of work: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
- Location: Remote, GMT ± 3 hours.
- Salary: Usually £35,000-45,000k per annum, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency that started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation. This is a wide-ranging role that primarily involves providing legal and general research, analysis, report writing, and project management support across AWO on a number of cutting-edge human rights and technology issues.
The work includes: 1) Research 2) Report Writing 3) Project Management.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone with a legal background, interest in the intersection between law and technology, who is keen to learn and develop within a small but growing organisation.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Please apply using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 28th February 2021.