- Role: Operations Manager.
- Reporting to: Managing Director.
- Contract type: Full-time, permanent appointment with a 3-month probationary period
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday (inclusive) 09:00-5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- Location: Remote working.
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience.
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company provided Macbook and iPhone.
This role primarily involves developing AWO through strong operational planning and management. You will work closely with the Directors and Finance Manager as part of the management team to drive improvements across all functions of the agency. You will also line manage the new People Advisor and Administrator.
The work includes: 1) Operational management (60%) 2) Governance and compliance (20%) 3) People strategy and management (15%) 4) Line management (5%)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience of working in a start-up environment.
Deadline: 5pm on 17th August 2020.