- Reporting to: Legal Director
- Contract type: 1-year fixed-term contract, with likely extension to permanent
- Hours of work: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week worked Monday to Friday
- Location: Currently remotely based in the London area, expected to be working from the London office when it opens later in 2022. Flexible work options available.
- Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 per annum is the salary range for the position; position within the range will be determined based on candidate location, expertise and experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role involves providing support to fee earners with their case load to support the smooth running of our litigation department. The work includes: 1) legal research 2) case management 3) legal communications 4) client relations and 5) filing and litigation team administration.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who are informed and enthusiastic about AWO’s mission and the kind of work we do. The role is vital to the team and candidates are expected to work alongisde our litigation team in a collaborative work environment.
The application process for this role has now closed.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Please apply using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 24th July 2022.