- Role: Paralegal
- Reporting to: Legal Director
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with possible extension.
- Hours of work: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
- Location: Remote, with a view to working in the London office when safe to do so. Note all AWO staff are currently working from home and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to an office environment.
- Salary: Usually £23,000-25,000k per annum, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time employees); company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team at the moment. We anticipate being back in an office once it is safe to do so.
You will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation. You will play a vital role within the legal department with our litigation team, Ravi Naik (Legal Director) and Cassie Roddy (Solicitor). This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal who is keen to learn and develop within a small but growing legal practice, and who shares a passion for AWO’s mission.
This role will mainly consist of assisting our team with their case work, undertaking legal research, proofreading documents, assisting with the preparation of bundles of documents for Court, attending meetings with clients and recording instructions and file notes, scheduling meetings and organising diaries and key dates. You may be asked to write the first draft of letters or legal documents, as well as general office administration duties such as file opening and closing.
Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 28th March 2021.