- Reporting to: Legal Director
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with possible extension
- Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Remote, with a view to working in the London office when it reopens late 2021/early 2022
- Salary: £23,000-25,000 per annum
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time employees); company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency.
AWO started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
You will play a vital role within the legal department with our litigation team, formally comprised of one Paralegal and one Solicitor, and led by our Legal Director. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal who is keen to learn and develop within a small but growing legal practice, and who shares a passion for AWO’s mission.
This role will mainly consist of assisting our fee earners with their case work, undertaking legal research, proofreading documents, assisting with the preparation of bundles of documents for Court, attending meetings with clients and recording instructions and file notes, scheduling meetings and organising diaries and key dates. You may be asked to write the first draft of letters or legal documents, as well as general office administration duties such as file opening and closing.
The application process for this role has closed.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Deadline: 11:59pm GMT on 26th September 2021.