- Role: People Advisor
- Reporting to: Operations Manager.
- Contract type: Part-time (2-3 days per week), permanent appointment with a 3-month probationary period.
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday (working days to be agreed) 09:00-5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- Location: Remote working.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (pro-rata).
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; paid parental leave; flexible working; Macbook and iPhone.
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are a mostly remote team, with offices in London and Brussels and a representative office in Paris. You will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves delivering all aspects of our People strategy including recruitment, compensation and benefits, compliance, systems and policies and procedures.
The work includes: 1) People delivery (75%) 2) Office administration (25%)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who really enjoys problem-solving, supporting others and making things run smoothly.
The application process for this role has closed.
Please review the full job pack before applying using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 5pm on 17th August 2020.