People and Operations Administrator
- Role: People and Operations Administrator.
- Reporting to: Operations Manager.
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with possible extension.
- Hours of work: 15 hours per week, days and times to be agreed with Line Manager.
- Location: Remote, GMT ± 2 hours.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (pro-rata) per annum.
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time employees); company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency that started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves providing support to the people and operations team by providing administration for human resources tasks and assisting with general operational delivery through scheduling and meeting management support.
The work includes: 1) People team support (50%) 2) General administrative and operational support (50%).
This is an exciting opportunity for supporting others in an administrative role and is happy to get involved in a wide variety of people and operations-related tasks. This role will require flexibility, a keen eye for detail, and a team player.
Deadline: 23:59 GMT on 14th February 2021.