Role: People Coordinator
- Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with likely extension
- Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, with part time schedule available
- Location: Remote within UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, or Switzerland
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time employees); company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency.
AWO started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves providing People support and operational delivery for a growing agency that combines consultancy, public policy and legal work. Working closely within the People Operations team to implement improvements across all People functions, ensuring we have a strong system of support in place for the team to develop and operate effectively.
You will provide support across all aspects of our People strategy including recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding, performance management, disciplinaries and grievances, and all general people enquiries.
Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 10th October 2021.