Role: People Generalist
- Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with likely extension
- Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, with part time schedule available
- Location: Remote within UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, or Switzerland
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time employees); company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency.
AWO started in January 2020. We are a remote-first team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves providing lead delivery of all human resources/people functions for a small but growing international team. Working closely within the People Operations team, the People Generalist will identify, create and implement improvements across all People functions, ensuring we have a strong system of support in place for the team to develop and operate effectively.
You will oversee all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, learning and development, disciplinaries and grievances, and offboarding and terminations. As the point person of contact, you will be responsible for handling all human resources/people-based enquiries.
The application process for this role has now closed.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Please apply using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 5th December 2021.