Public Policy Associate
- Job title: Public Policy Associate
- Reporting to: Public Policy Director
- Contract type: Fixed term until 31 December 2021, with possible renewal
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday (inclusive) 09:00-5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- Location: Brussels
- Salary: Competitive rates dependent on experience
- Benefits: all public and bank holidays; parental leave; flexible working hours; Macbook Pro and iPhone.
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are a mostly remote team, with offices in London and Brussels and a representative office in Paris. You will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation. This role primarily involves delivering AWO’s public policy client services and projects.
The work includes: 1) Research and report writing 2) Project management
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in working in public policy and is keen to learn and develop as part of a growing organisation.
Deadline: 12:00 (CET time) Monday 17th August 2020.