- Reporting to: Senior Associate, Strategic Research and Insight
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with likely extension to permanent
- Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Remote, within UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland
- Salary: £23,000-28,000 per annum is the salary range for the position based on the UK range of salary. The position within the range will be determined based on candidate location, expertise and experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency.
AWO started in January 2020. We are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
The Researcher will be a core member of AWO’s Strategic Research and Insight team, working for clients that range from non-profits and philanthropy, government, private business, humanitarian organisations to academia. This is a wide-ranging role, with primary tasks including research at the intersection of tech and fundamental rights, report writing, and project management.
The varied nature of the work means this is a collaborative role that will engage with AWO’s work with our Public Policy, Data Protection and Litigation teams, as well as with external consultants and collaborators within the wider AWO network.
The application process for this role has closed.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Please apply using our online recruitment system. Deadline: 11:59 pm GMT on 29th August 2021.