- Job Title: Solicitor
- Reporting to: Legal Director
- Contract type: A 12-month fixed term contract, with a 6 months probatory period.
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday (inclusive) 09:00-5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- Location: London and remote working
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company provided Macbook and iPhone.
AWO is a new data rights agency. AWO started in January 2020. We are a mostly remote team, with offices in London and Brussels and a representative office in Paris. You will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role is unique, both for AWO and for the successful candidate. You will work alongside our Legal Director, Ravi Naik. However, as the first recruit to the legal department of AWO, you will be expected to develop the department and your own practice.
The work includes: 1) litigation work, 2) advisory work, 3) maintaining client relationships, 4) building new relationships, 5) promoting AWO
This is an exceptional and novel opportunity to build on the work of a busy and successful practice, by inputting your own mark and developing your own profile and case load. You will be given your own platform to build a profile, exposure to agenda-setting case and high-profile clients, be able to progress data rights and be a key part of the success of AWO.
The application process for this role has closed.
Please review the full job pack before applying using our online recruitment system. Deadline: Midday Friday 7th August. The deadline has been extended to midday Friday 28th August 2020.