- Reporting to: Legal Director
- Contract type: One-year initial contract, with likely extension to permanent
- Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Remote, within UK, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland
- Salary: £40,000-60,000 per annum is the salary range for the position based on the UK range of salary; position within the range will be determined based on candidate location, expertise and experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time employees); company pension scheme; parental leave; flexible working; company-provided MacBook and iPhone; home-working allowance after successful completion of probationary period.
AWO is a new data rights agency.
AWO started in January 2020. At present we are an entirely remote team, and you will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation and expand our range of services.
You will play a vital role, working within our legal department and servicing clients with IP and technology law requirements. You will also support our wider litigation and advisory work. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Solicitor who is keen to learn and develop within a small but growing legal practice, and who shares a passion for AWO’s mission.
The work includes: 1) litigation work, 2) advisory work, 3) maintaining client relationships, 4) building new relationships, 5) promoting AWO
This is an exceptional opportunity to build on the work of a busy and successful practice, make your own mark and develop your own profile and case load. You will be given your own platform to build a profile, exposure to agenda-setting case and high-profile clients, be able to progress data rights and be a key part of the success of AWO.
The application process for this role has now closed.
Please review the full Job Description which sets out the Job Purpose, Job Description and Person Specification as well as our Application Guide. Deadline: 11:59pm GMT on 26th September 2021.