Public Policy Manager
Role: Public Policy Manager.
* Reporting to: Public Policy Director.
* Contract type: Full-time, fixed-term appointment until December 2021, with probable conversion to a permanent contract.
* Hours of work: Monday through Friday (hours to be agreed with Line Manager).
* Location: Brussels, Belgium (See Covid note below).
* Salary: €85k-95k per annum inclusive of benefits, commensurate with experience.
* Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum plus all public and bank holidays; employer-provided pension scheme and healthcare; meal vouchers; flexible working; MacBook Pro and iPhone, remote working equipment allowance.
Covid notice: all AWO employees are currently working from home and will continue to do until it is safe to return to work.
AWO is a new data right agency that started in January 2020. We are a mostly remote team, with offices in London and Brussels and a representative office in Paris. You will join us at an exciting time as we continue to develop as an organisation.
This role primarily involves supporting the delivery of AWO’s public policy client services and projects, including delivering Reset project objectives.
The work includes: 1) Public policy client work 2) Research and report writing 3) Building relationships 4) Business development 5) Communications 6) Project management.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to bring their depth of experience within the EU tech policy landscape to inform and develop the Public Policy strategy within a small but growing organisation.
Deadline: 5 pm CET on 18th December 2020.